Nestled deep in the glade by the redwood trees,
Lies a cosy nest that welcomes you to rest in her arms under the stars…
A tiny house with all the charm of a country cottage,
She has been called by many names:
The lodge, Shepherds hut, A quirky wagon,
Gypsy caravan, Converted truck, A wooden cabin.
Rustic and Basic but with everything you need for ultimate comfort.
There is a bedroom with a double bed and sofa that can be used as a bed and one camping mat/futon on the floor.
Please note that this is a 'Tiny house' so for larger families, the wagon is a better option.
*Fully equipped kitchen inc double gas hob, cool box and basics.
* Bedroom with double bed and full bedding included (please bring extra towels if using the hot tub)
* Sofa which can be used as a bed (kids sleeping bags included)
*Additional roll out futon mattress if required
* Wood burner and fire starting kit (£10 Payment per extra wood sack used can be made on check out)
* Decking with table and chairs for al fresco dining
* Plenty of storage space
* Well insulated structure with high ceilings
* Indoor dining area
* Small private fire pit and BBQ area
Sleeps 2 adults and 2 small children
£155 per night
Safety and Security
There is a security gate for the whole site which will be locked unless you have code. Our site is on a private estate.
There are fire extinguishers and sand buckets at designated areas. Each unit has its own carbon monoxide and smoke alarm. We have a fully equipped first aid box and a few fire blankets. Stewart and Mari Helene are lovely our onsite managers, first aid and forest school qualified. They will be around and available at most times if you have any questions of emergencies.
Please be Very aware of flames near the tents and ONLY have candles in the lanterns provided. Please also be very mindful of the boundaries of our camp.